August 12, 2009

What We've Been Up To








This is a video of Kennedy Jumping off of the couch in to Malorie's arms and off the chair into Malorie's arm. The video is very dark but the whole point of it is the laughter and the fact that they were bonding and building some trust. Kennedy absolutely loves Jasmine and really like Malorie too but she pretty much screams if Lucy tries to hug her or pick her up or anything. I think she is just tired of being man handled.

Things are going ok here. The kids are getting ready to go back to school on the 17th and I can not wait! Lucy will be going to preschool Tuesday thru Friday from 12 to 4 and will be able to ride the bus, and I can not wait!! I am so excited for her and me and Kennedy and the time that I will be able to spend with her alone. Malorie is so nervous about going into the first grade and I assure her that I or her daddy will help her with her homework. Jasmine is going into the 6th grade and is pretty excited about it. She is growing up so fast and it concerns me from time to time. She is a good kid with an attitude of a 17 year old but with us as her parents, it is pretty much expected.

My family is getting ready to take their yearly beach trip and I am undecided if I am going this year. Darren will not be going he has informed me but assures me that the girls and I should definately go. We shall see and if we do go I am sure I will decide about a day before we leave.

This past weekend we got to go camping again with the Hildebrands. VERY COOL! They moved to Virginia about 2 years before we moved to TN and we finally got together after being here for 2 years. It was an amazing time and we have vowed to do it more often since we have realized that we are only 2 hours away from each other.

The Rodeo is still not fixed and that is driving us absolutely crazy! However, I did run into one of my brother's old friends the other day, looked him up on facebook and he actually has a grage down from our house AND he works on Isuzus and told me to bring it on down. That is very exciting to us since it has been sitting there for over a year now.

Anyways, not much else to report really. Except that Jasmine did get to go to Florida this summer and had a blast hanging out with her cousin andmy cousin. They absolutely spoiled her and she got to do so many things while she was there. Other than that the kids are great, Darren is still sexy as ever and I am just as insane as I was a few years ago; well maybe a little bit more insane but you get the picture.








1 comment:

fancynancy&grandpalyle said...

This update is absolutely wonderful. I miss you guys so much! I loved hearing about everybody. I just can't believe that they are growing up so fast.
I love you all. Hope to see you soon.