January 29, 2009

Kennedy Talks

Her is a list of words that little miss Kennedy has mastered.

Momma
Daddy
Mamaw
Papaw
Owie
Ow
Get Down
Night-Night
Meow
Bottle
Diaper
Muah
No
Love You
Bye-bye
Hi
I did it
Who's that

and she can almost say her own name, in syllable form of course. It sounds like de-duh-de, pretty cute if you ask me.

She can also blow kisses, wave hi and bye, give real big, wet kisses, and make the kitty run the other way.

She is such a character and not to mention a climber. Move the chairs away from the table all you want, she will push them back over to the table and be in the center of it before you know it. She is soo curious and is absorbing stuff left and right. She already knows how to throw a fit, thanks to all of her older sisters. We are trying to get them to grasp the fact that she learns by example. Something we are all working on here.

Hope you enjoyed the update!

2 comments:

fancynancy&grandpalyle said...

I can't stand the thought of her growing up so fast and me missing out on getting to know her. I want to love on her and play with her. I just miss all of you so much I can't stand it. We are really looking forward to this summer.

Birch Family said...

What a cutie-patootie! Kiss on her for me will ya?